Wednesday, July 30, 2008
No run, jump or march profile
It's been long awaited, the pictures of the whole Nijmegen march that I did, but Houston informed me that we have a problem. I injured my right knee at the end of day 1 of the 4 day march. After the doc in holland looked at me he "red carded" me and pulled me out of the event. I followed up with my doc here, Doc Andrews, who by the way is the best damn doc in the world. This guy is my mentor and he is who I want to be when I grow up. Doc 'Drewz told me that (after an MRI that he deciphered in Germanese) that I didn't tear my miniscus, but rather it is degenerating. It's wearing down, that's all. I also have synovialitis, inflammation of the synovial. There is a little bit of fluid in my knee too. Overall, it's not as bad as I thought. After all that I was given a "no run, jump or march profile". I can't run with my unit for PT, but I can bike. I've been going to the gym on run days and riding the bike. I'm still sore at the end of the day, but nowhere near what it was. As for the pics, they're still coming. We (the team) are putting all of our pics together on a disc and once that's done, it's on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment